Pension Plan Summary Plan Description
Pension Plan SPD / Section 13 / Other Matters >>
13.9 Recap of Circumstances That May Cause You to Lose Benefits
The following circumstances may cause you to lose some of all of your benefits earned under the Plan:
- You fail to vest (Article 6).
- You fail to comply with requests for information as requested by the Plan Office (Section 11.3).
- A Court issues a QDRO that assigns some or all of your pension benefits to an alternate payee (Section 13.6).
- You continue to work in the Electrical Industry that results in Prohibited Employment and a suspension of your monthly benefit (Article 11).
- You fail to provide timely and accurate information to verify your disability, age, beneficiary, or other fact.
- You fail to inform the Plan Office of your current address and the Plan Office cannot locate you or your beneficiary.
- You die before your pension start date with no beneficiary.
- The plan terminates with insufficient assets to pay all Participants and beneficiaries fully.